From above High Normal Flight Level, model reduces speed and extends flaps, then landing gear, as applicable to the aircraft. The model descends to a height between two (2) to four (4) feet and continues for at least one (1) quarter of lap along the flight path before it picks up speed and climbs to above High Normal Flight Level while retracting landing gear and then flaps to finish. Flaps and/or landing gear extension are not required for fixed gear, flap-less, profile scale or fun scale models.
- Beginning and ending of maneuver were not called out.
- Descent not commenced from above High Normal Flight Level.
- Throttle, gear and flaps not operated smoothly during descent.
- The model did not accelerate smoothly before climbing out.
- The maneuver not finished at High Normal Flight Level.