Starting at Low Normal Flight Level, climb to 30 degrees then dive to Low Normal Flight Level. The climbing turn is then immediately repeated in the other half of the circle and finished in front of the judges at Low Normal Flight Level. This maneuver is for all types of aircraft.
- Beginning and ending of maneuver were not called out.
- The maneuver not started, dive ended or maneuver finished, at Low Normal Flight Level.
- The climbing turn not to high flight level of 30 degrees.
- The second climbing turn not a copy of the first.
- The maneuver not centered in front of the judges.