odel aircraft half rolls into inverted attitude and makes a straight inverted flight of 100 meters in length, and then half rolls out of inverted attitude and resumes normal straight flight. A low powered aircraft would be expected to execute a shallow dive at full throttle in order to pick up speed before commencing the maneuver.
- Half rolls not performed on same track as inverted flight.
- Model aircraft does not fly a straight course.
- Model aircraft gains or loses height.
- Model aircraft does not remain inverted for the prescribed duration.
- Maneuver not centered on judges’ position.
- Maneuver not flown parallel with judges’ line.
- Too far away / too close / too high / too low.