Fuel tank(s) capable of being jettisoned should be carried in the manner of the prototype. A parachute may drag a cargo from a rear door. A braking parachute may be deployed on landing cargo, if this was a feature of the prototype. The drop should be performed with the model in level flight in front of the judges.
- Beginning and ending of maneuver with scale operation were not called out.
- Tank(s) not securely attached to model, have visible oscillation in slipstream prior to release.
- Tank(s) do not tumble.
- Tank(s) do not fall clearly away from model at release.
- Model not in level flight at release.
- Fuel tanks(s) not released in front of judges.