Model aircraft approaches in straight flight at a constant height not exceeding 6 meters for a minimum distance of 100 meters, then climbs away. This is in effect a low fly past and may only be nominated for non-aerobatic prototypes.
- Not a straight course (slight corrections acceptable with light aircraft).
- Not constant height.
- Not 6 meters or below.
- Not pass over the landing area.
- Not centered on judges’ position.
- Not parallel with the judges’ line.
- Too short distance (too long is not an error).
- Model aircraft flight path not steady.
- Too far away / too close / too high / too low.