Commencing from straight and level flight, the model aircraft performs a gentle 360 degree descending circle over the landing area, in a direction away from the judges, at a constant low throttle setting. Maneuver terminates at a maximum height of 6 meters, resuming straight and level flight on the same path.
- Rate of descent not constant.
- Descent too steep.
- Throttle setting not constant or low enough.
- Circle misshapen.
- No significant loss of height.
- Model aircraft does not descend to 6 meters or below.
- Circle not centered on judges’ position.
- Entry and exit paths not parallel with the judges’ line.
- Start and finish not called in straight and level flight.
- Too far away, too close.